1. Types of Accounts - IRA, 401k, Brokerage, Savings, etc.
2. Current Tax Class - Pre-tax, ROTH, Non-qualified, etc.
3. Approximate Balances
1. Simulate Stock Market Volatility Using Historical S&P 500 Performance
2. Plausible Future Tax Increases
3. Modest Average Inflation
1. Tax Rates Rise - You make NO Changes to Current Plan, and you keep doing what you're doing
2. Tax Rates Rise - Our Tax Reduction and Safe Money Strategies Added to Your Current Plan
1. No changes needed; keep doing what you're doing, or
2. We implement our Tax Reduction and Safe Money Strategies to protect your retirement from wealth erosion
Step 1 - Input Client Data
Step 2 - Current Plan Summary vs Proposed Plan Summary
Proposed Plan with Overview of Asset Class and Tax Class Diversification